What Is Erectile Dysfunction?
Erectile dysfunction, or ED, is the most common sex problem that men report to their doctor. It affects as many as 30 million men. ED is defined as trouble getting or keeping an erection that’s firm enough for sex.
Though it’s not rare for a man to have some problems with erections from time to time, ED that is progressive or happens routinely with sex is not normal, and it should be treated.
ED can happen when blood flow in the penis is limited or nerves are harmed.
It can also be an early warning of a more serious illness, like: atherosclerosis (hardening or blocked arteries), heart disease, high blood pressure or high blood sugar from diabetes.
How Does WaveTech Treat ED?
Our WaveTech Therapy is a new revolutionary therapy for an old problem. Prior to the acoustical wave therapy men have addressed this problem with temporary fixes such as; pills, implants, injections and other invasive means. Our Acoustical Wave Therapy is a pain-free, drug-free, needle-free, surgery-free treatment shown to
- Enhance Erections on Demand
- Improve Sexual Performance
- Increase Sensation In The Penis
- Reduce Refractory Time Between Erections
- Improve Orgasm Quality
- And in Some Cases Increase Size
How Does This Revolutionary Treatment Accomplish The Aforementioned?
- Increases Blood Flow In Once-Constricted Areas
- Enhances Tissue Growth To Facilitate Erectile Function Over An Extended Period of Time
- Clears Existing Blood Vessels That Have Become Clogged
- Stimulates The Growth Of New Blood Vessels
- Eliminates Micro Plaque Buildup In The Penis
This non-invasive procedure takes six (6) 15 minute sessions over a six (6) week period.
To get more in depth information regarding this incredibly successful treatment set up a FREE PRIVATE CONSULTATION TODAY! 865-387-9534
Schedule Your Free Private Consultation
Looking for treatment options for inflammation, ED, or other circulatory conditions? Our Team is standing by to help. Get started by filling out this form or give us a call.
109 S. Northshore Dr., Suite 402 Knoxville, TN 37919